Saturday, April 3, 2010

as of now,

i want to stay away from this online world for a while.
im thinking about keeping it a distance, i will still be on, of course restarting.
but i want to give you guys a break from me.

if you have noticed, the way i type and talk has differ from before.
i dont usuall type like this, but as of now, this is how im typing.

i don't want to give out any more lies, im serious.
along with this, ill use my advantage of keeping a distance from the internet.
ill be focusing mor eon my studies like before, hoping to go into a good college.

i hope you guys understand me. im out of words about everything, i can not explain anymore. the memories must be left in the past -- for me atleast.

we shall start a new, yes?

hello, i am Zaneta Shou, Zanni is perfered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home